In accordance with the accepted practice of most Websites, we store HTTP requests that are directed to our server. This means that we know public IP addresses from which users browse the information content of our service. The resources viewed are identified by their addresses URLS. We also know:
- the arrival time of the request,
- the time the response was sent,
- the name of the client device - the identification carried out by the HTTP protocol,
- information about the errors that occurred during the HTTP transaction,
- the URL of the page previously visited by the user (referer link) - if the page was accessed via a link,
- information about the user's browser.
This data is not associated with specific people browsing our pages. In order to ensure the highest possible quality of service, we analyze files with logs in order to determine which pages are visited most often, which web browsers are used, whether the site structure is free of errors, etc.
Use of data
The collected logs are stored indefinitely as auxiliary material used to administer the service. The information contained in them therein is not disclosed to anyone except those authorized to administer the server. On the basis of the log files can be generated statistics to assist in administration. Aggregated summaries in the form of such statistics do not contain any characteristics identifying visitors to the site.
1 The mechanism of cookies (so-called "cookies") is not used to obtain any information about the users of the site or track their navigation.
2. Cookies used on the site do not store any personal data or other information collected from users.
3. Cookies are IT data, in particular, text files, which are stored in the final device The user of the Website is intended for use of the Service websites. Cookies usually contain the name of the website from which they originate, the time of storing them on the end devise and a unique number.
4 Cookies are used for:
1. Adapting the content of the Website to User preferences and optimizing the use of websites Web pages; in particular, these files allow recognition Service User's device and appropriately display the website, adjusted to his/her individual needs;
2. Maintaining a session of a User of the Website (after logging in), thanks to which
The user does not have to enter login and password again on each subpage of the Website
- if the Website allows logging;
3. Remembering the login on a given computer - if the Service allows logging in and the option to remember logging in has been selected by the User.
5. The Service uses two basic types of cookies: "session" (session cookies) and "permanent" (persistent cookies). "Session" cookies are temporary files that are stored in the User's terminal device until logging off, leaving the website or switching off the software (web browser). "Permanent" cookies are stored in the User's device for the time specified in the parameters of cookies or until they are deleted by the User.
6 The Service uses the following types of files cookies:
1. "Necessary" cookies, enabling the use of services available within the Service, e.g. authentication cookies used for services requiring authentication within the Service;
2. Cookies used to ensure security, e.g. used for detecting abuses in the authentication within the Service;
3. "Performance" cookies, enabling the collection of information on the manner of use of the website's Service;
4. "Functional" cookies, making it possible to "remember" User-selected settings and personalization. The user interface, e.g. with regard to the selected language or the region from which the User comes, font size, the appearance of the website, etc;
5. "Advertising" cookies, enabling the provision of Users with advertising content more tailored to their interests.
7. In many cases, web browsing software websites (web browsers) allow by default storage of cookies on the final device User. Users of the Website may at any time change their settings regarding cookies. These settings can be changed, in particular, in such a way as to block the automatic handling of cookies in the browser settings or to inform about their each time placement in the Service User's device. Detailed information about the possibility and ways of handling cookies are available in the settings of your software (web browser).
9. More information on cookies is available at the address wszystkoociasteczkach.pl or in the "Help" section of the menu of your web browser.